(Lore in the works.)Baby dragon characters posses the following racial traits.
- +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma
- Dragon (baby) type.
- Baby dragons are size small, granting them a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- A baby dragon’s base land speed is 20 feet.
- While baby dragons do have the dragon type, the mystical capabilities native to their species has yet to fully manifest. Baby dragons gain darkvision 30 feet, low-light vision, and a +4 bonus on saving throws against magical sleep effects and paralysis.
- Breath Weapon: Baby dragons may tap their elemental nature and unleash a small burst of energy. This burst of energy deals 1d6 points of damage and may be used once every 1d4 rounds. This burst manifests in different fashions depending on the baby dragon. Once made, these choices cannot be changed.
- The baby dragon must choose acid, cold, electricity, or fire. The breath weapon deals damage of the chosen elemental type.
- The baby dragon must choose to have his breath weapon manifest as a 20 foot line or as a 10 foot cone of energy.
- The saving throw for this ability is 10 plus your charisma modifier plus one-half your character level.
- Natural Attacks: Baby dragons can make a a bite attack that deals 1d3 points of damage and a two secondary claw attacks that deal 1d3 points of damage.
- Languages: Equestrian. See Languages for more.