(Lore in the works)Bat pony characters posses the following racial traits.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma,
- Pony (bat pony)
- Bat ponies are size Medium
- Bat ponies have a land speed of 40 feet and have a bipedal speed of 20 feet.
- Bat ponies may use their hooves to make a slam attack that deals 1d4 points of damage
- Gliding Wings: Bat ponies can use their wings to glide, negating damage from a fall of any height and allowing 15 feet of forward travel for every five feet of descent, gliding at a speed of 30 feet with poor maneuverability. While gliding, a bat pony may not hover. A bat pony cannot glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Night Senses: Bat ponies gain a +4 bonus on visual Perception checks made in low-light and dark lighting conditions.
- Cloudwalking: Bat ponies can treat fog, or any cloud, as a solid.
- Quadraped: Due to being four-legged, bat ponies gain a +4 bonus to their combat maneuver defense against trip attacks and +50% carrying capacity.
- Special Talent: Bat ponies gain the Skill Focus feat for free at first level in a skill that relates to their Special Talent (See Special Talent for more information)). Further, this skill is always considered a Class Skill for the bat pony.
- Fingerless: See Fingerless Rules.
- Languages: Equestrian. See Languages for more.
|1st||+0||+2||+0||+0||+2 Strength, +2 Constitution, Fangs, Night Hunter, Fly (40, poor)|
Hit Die: d8
Class Skills: The bat pony’s class skills are Acrobatics, Intimidate, Fly, Perception, Sense Motive, Stealth, and Survival.
Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
All of the following are Class Features of the bat pony racial level.
Fangs: A bat pony’s canines grow stronger and sharper as they age, granting them a secondary bite attack that deals 1d4 points of damage and 1 point of bleed damage.
Night Hunters: Utilizing a mix of their keen senses and echolocation, bat ponies gain blindsense 20 feet.
Flight: A bat pony’s wings strengthen as they grow, granting them the ability to Fly with a speed of 40 feet with poor maneuverability.