- +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma
- Magical Beast type
- Griffons are size Medium
- As magical beasts, griffons gain darkvision 60 feet and low-light vision.
- A griffon’s base land speed is 40 feet, and they have a bipedal speed of 20 feet
- Gliding Wings: Griffon can use their wings to glide, negating damage from a fall of any height and allowing 15 feet of forward travel for every five feet of descent, gliding at a speed of 30 feet with poor maneuverability. While gliding, a griffin may not hover. A griffons cannot glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Natural Attacks: Griffons can make two claw attacks that deal 1d4 points of damage and a secondary bite attack that deals 1d3 points of damage.
- Quadraped: Due to being four-legged, griffons gain a +4 bonus to their combat maneuver defense against trip attacks and +50% carrying capacity.
- Languages: Griffon. See Languages for more.
|1st||+0||+2||+2||+0||+2 Strength, +2 Consitution, Flight (40 ft, average), Predatory Instinct|
Hit Die: d10
Class Skills: The Griffon’s class skills are Craft, Intimidate, Fly, Perception, Stealth, Survival
Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
All of the following are Class Features of the griffon racial level.
Predatory Instinct: Griffons gain a +2 bonus on Survival checks and gain the Scent ability.
Flight: A griffon’s’ wings strengthen as they grow, granting them the ability to Fly with a speed of 40 feet with average maneuverability.