(Lore in the works)Pegasus characters posses the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Pony (pegasus) type
- Pegasus are size Medium
- Pegasus have a base land speed of 40 feet and have a bipedal speed of 20 feet
- Pegasus may use their hooves to make a slam attack that deals 1d4 points of damage.
- Gliding Wings: Pegasus can use their wings to glide, negating damage from a fall of any height and allowing 15 feet of forward travel for every five feet of descent, gliding at a speed of 30 feet with poor maneuverability. While gliding, a pegasus may not hover. A pegasus cannot glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Keen Senses: Pegasus gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks.
- Cloudwalking: Pegasus can treat fog, or any cloud, as a solid.
- Quadraped: Due to being four-legged, pegasus gain a +4 bonus to their combat maneuver defense against trip attacks and +50% carrying capacity.
- Special Talent: Pegasus gain the Skill Focus feat for free at first level in a skill that relates to their Special Talent (See Special Talent for more information)). Further, this skill is always considered a Class Skill for the pegasus.
- Fingerless: See Fingerless Rules.
- Languages: Equestrian. See Languages for more.
|1st||+0||+0||+2||+0||+2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, Born Flier, Fly (40, good)|
Hit Die: d8
Class Skills: The pegasus’ class skills are Acrobatics, Craft, Excape Artist, Fly, Perception, Perform, and Survival.
Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
All of the following are Class Features of the Pegasus racial level.
Born Flier: A pegasus gains a +2 bonus on Acrobatics checks and Fly checks.
Flight: A pegasus’ wings strengthen as they grow, granting them the ability to Fly with a speed of 40 feet with good maneuverability.