(Lore in the works)Unicorn characters posses the following racial traits.
- -2 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence
- Pony (unicorn) type
- Unicorn are size medium
- Unicorns have a base land speed of 40 feet and have a bipedal speed of 20 feet
- Unicorns may use their horn to make a primary gore attack dealing 1d4 points of damage and may use their hooves to make a secondary slam attack that deals 1d4 points of damage.
- Inherent Magic: A unicorn may use the spells Light (targeting their horn) and Unicorn Telekinesis at-will as spell-like abilities (caster level equal to their hit dice).
- Egghead: Unicorns gain +2 bonus on a single chosen Knowledge skill.
- Quadraped: Due to being four-legged, Unicorn gain a +4 bonus to their combat maneuver defense against trip attacks and +50% carrying capacity.
- Special Talent: Unicorns gain the Skill Focus feat for free at first level in a skill that relates to their Special Talent (See Special Talent for more information)). Further, this skill is always considered a Class Skill for the unicorn.
- Fingerless: See Fingerless Rules.
- Languages: Equestrian. See Languages for more.
|1st||+0||+0||+0||+2||+2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, Magical Training, Unicorn Magic, Caster’s Talent|
Hit Die: d8
Class Skills: The unicorn’s class skills are Craft, Diplomacy, Knowledge (Arcana), Linguistics, Profession, Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device.
Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
All of the following are Class Features of the unicorn racial level.
Magical Training: Unicorns gain a +2 bonus on Spellcraft checks.
Unicorn Magic: Unicorns gain a +2 bonus on caster level checks made to overcome Spell Resistance.
Caster’s Talent: As a unicorn’s talent grows, they gains access to magic tied to their special talent. This manifests in one of three chosen ways:
- The unicorn may use a single chosen 3rd level spell as a spell-like ability twice per day.
- The unicorn may use a single chosen 2nd level spell as a spell-like ability four times per day.
- The unicorn may use a single chosen 1st level spell as a spell-like ability eight times per day.
This spell must be directly related to their special talent and must be approved by the GM. The chosen spell is used at a caster level equal to the unicorn’s hit dice. The choice of spell may not be changed once made.